Gitea Modern: CI status bar is too transparent
Describe the issue:
The CI status bar is too transparent, and the result is that it is hard to read what's written inside (because we see the commit message that is written under the CI bar).
Link to file: (You will have to zoom the images)
- Without style: https://pomf.redstonedesigner.com/files/iazsrn.png
- With style: https://pomf.redstonedesigner.com/files/cqwrk.png
Browser + Version: Firefox 92.0.1 (latest version at the time of the issue)
- I have made sure this issue hasn't already been posted.
- I have made sure I am on the latest version of my Browser.
- I have made sure the platform I am running the style on is fully up-to-date.
- I have made sure the platform I am running the style on does not have any heavy visual modifications
- Did I install as a Userstyle?
- I am using the Stylus browser extension, not 'Stylish'.
Should be fixed in 1.0.8!
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?