||3 weeks ago|
|bitcore-proxy||1 month ago|
|hub||1 month ago|
|indexer||3 months ago|
|libs||4 weeks ago|
|rest-service||1 month ago|
|support||4 months ago|
|testing||1 month ago|
|txVulcano||1 month ago|
|unspentdb||3 months ago|
|.gitattributes||4 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|.gitlab-ci.yml||6 months ago|
|CMakeLists.txt||4 weeks ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||3 weeks ago|
Flowee the Hub repository
This is theHub repo with Flowee libs and some server apps to get the most out of Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
See more details on https://flowee.org/about/
This repository contains
- the Hub: the headless (server) Bitcoin Cash node software
- Indexer: Provides various data-stores to speed up lookups on the blockchain.
- Libraries shared between many of the Flowee applications.
- hub-cli: the command-line interface to the Hub server.
- bitcore-proxy: a client of hub+indexer to generate the bitcore APIs
- txVulcano: Transaction generator testing application.
- unspentdb: Application to inspect and optimize your UTXO database.
Building a Hub that connects you to Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash is still a mysterious black box to most people and companies that would potentially want to use it, or build applications with.
Flowee has been built to help you use Bitcoin Cash. Bring you a platform to stand on when you simply use or when you build with Bitcoin Cash.
The codebase is derived from the one that originally was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor of Bitcoin. This way you know you won't get compatibility issues. Flowee is adjusted for greatly increased speed and reliability as well as for scaling up to much larger blocks than the competition.
To compile and install Flowee on Ubuntu, install the dependencies
sudo apt install libssl-dev libevent-dev libboost-all-dev libminiupnpc-dev qt5-default libprotobuf-dev pkgconf
To compile and install Flowee on MacOS, install the dependencies
brew install cmake libevent boost miniupnpc qt pkg-config
Then clone the repo and use cmake to create the makefile
mkdir thehub/build cd thehub/build cmake CMakeLists.txt .. make make install