Rewrite templates using Halfmoon framework #18

Merged
fnetX merged 29 commits from vednoc/codeberg-blog:hackathon into main 4 months ago

I also added missing/broken logic to some templates, as well as [basic] SEO support to all pages — for articles, it automatically uses the first 80 characters of the content/summary. That could be improved in the future to use a hand-crafted description.

Last, but certainly not least, huge thanks to @Pixelcode for joining in!

I also added missing/broken logic to some templates, as well as [basic] SEO support to all pages — for articles, it automatically uses the first 80 characters of the content/summary. That could be improved in the future to use a hand-crafted description. Last, but certainly not least, huge thanks to @Pixelcode for joining in!
vednoc added 29 commits 4 months ago
fnetX reviewed 4 months ago
BASEDIR=$(CURDIR)
INPUTDIR=$(BASEDIR)/content
OUTPUTDIR=/var/www/blog.codeberg.org
OUTPUTDIR=$(BASEDIR)/output
fnetX commented 4 months ago
Owner

note to myself, might break our deployment

note to myself, might break our deployment
Poster

I mentioned it to Pixel code here. 😅

I mentioned it to Pixel code [here](https://codeberg.org/vednoc/codeberg-blog/pulls/1#issuecomment-418862). 😅
fnetX commented 4 months ago
Owner

Yeah no problem, we just shouldn't forget to call the Makefile with OUTPUTDIR=... on our side.

Yeah no problem, we just shouldn't forget to call the Makefile with OUTPUTDIR=... on our side.
fnetX merged commit c4c70a791f into main 4 months ago
The pull request has been merged as c4c70a791f.
Sign in to join this conversation.
No reviewers
No Label
No Milestone
No Assignees
2 Participants
Notifications
Due Date

No due date set.

Dependencies

No dependencies set.

Reference: Codeberg/blog#18
Loading…
There is no content yet.