You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|9 months ago|
|logo||11 months ago|
|wiki-assets||11 months ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||9 months ago|
- Do use the logo to link to your Codeberg repository
- Do pick and chose the best fit from the Logo-Kit, make sure to always use the white version on dark backgrounds.
- Do print the logo on t-shirts and mugs because you think Codeberg is great :D
- Don't deform the logo by stretching, compressing or skewing
- Don't put the blue instead of the white variant on rather dark backgrounds
- Don't tint the logo in a custom color
- Don't put the logo on a background that is noisy or has a poor contrast
- Don't detach and rearrange the logo symbol & logotype
- Don't add a second color to the logo
© Logo material is licensed under CC0 Codeberg and the Codeberg Logo are trademarks of Codeberg e.V
Font - "Inter"
The default font for Codeberg is "Inter" from Rasmus Andersson. Inter is packed with features and optionally comes as a variable font, it is licensed under the OFL and is free to download, you can also participate in its development on its home repository.
© "Inter" is released under the SIL OpenFontLicense
Blue & Green are the primary colors, each with a more vibrant variant for the brighter tones.
Red & Yellow are keys to highlight elements and draw focus.
Black & White embrace the nature of plain text where needed.
The palette is a guide. Shades (variation of Lightness) of palette colors are valid, too, as the gradients indicate.