Merge all Codeberg Badges approaches into one solution
Meta-Issue: I keep repeating myself in explaining people that we want to unify several Codeberg Badges topics (https://codeberg.org/get-it-on, https://codeberg.org/ribbons), issue #391) into one central repo.
Now I'll point them to this issue.
Right now, we have the following projects:
- official get-it-on, deployed to https://get-it-on.codeberg.org/
- new ribbons, deployed to https://ribbons.codeberg.page
- mentioned Codeberg pages in issue #391 that are not yet visible to the public
- an API generator for the get-it-on badges at https://codeberg.org/lucas/CodebergVBG
- an unofficial redesign of the get-it-on badges at https://codeberg.org/getiton/pages
The idea is to move all this into a Codeberg/Badges repo that can be served at badges.codeberg.org and provides a fancy generator frontend following the Codeberg Design Kit and allowing to embed the badges easily by exposing API urls for generation ...
If you're interested in help designing this, just reach out to us.
@lucas are you interested to assist, too? You did the getiton-fork.
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?