In get-it-on/pages#8 the following idea was thrown around:
How about we give each sub-organziation of Codeberg a little icon in addition to the Codeberg Logo? That would look really nice on profiles.
We could use FontAwesome for that - For example:
- Fonts: https://fontawesome.com/icons/font?style=solid
- Get-it-on: https://fontawesome.com/icons/certificate?style=solid
These don't have their own organization yet, but hypothetically, their icons could be as follows:
- Blog: https://fontawesome.com/icons/blog?style=solid
- Design: https://fontawesome.com/icons/palette?style=solid
- Docs: https://fontawesome.com/icons/book?style=solid
- Pages: https://fontawesome.com/icons/server?style=solid
And for future (potential) projects for example:
- Chat: https://fontawesome.com/icons/comments?style=solid
- CI: https://fontawesome.com/icons/cubes?style=solid
- Packages: https://fontawesome.com/icons/parachute-box?style=solid
We can keep this consistent with the icons in the planned new main menu.
Also, maintainers of individual projects might be easier to spot (if they choose to have their organization membership set to public on their profile).
What are your thoughts on this? :)