That’s obviously a question for the future, but I think it would be extremely awesome if we could offer some of the stuff GitHub and GitLab have at some point:
- an integrated CI (e.g. based on Drone)
- static hosting like GitHub Pages, maybe especially optimized for documentation
- a Kanban board like “Projects” on GitHub, maybe linked to issues like on GitLab
- a Gist-like service (e.g. based on qbin.io)
- maybe at some point stuff like a Docker/NPM/Maven/... Registry
- there’s probably a lot more cool stuff that fits into the domain of a OSS hosting service
What would be the general opinion on that? Do we want this, and if yes then when should we start to think about it?