You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
A beautiful, simple client for the Fediverse.
⚠️ Fedibase is in public beta, and is missing many features ⚠️ No promises will be made on ETA for missing features
- Vue.js for the web app
- TailwindCSS for styling
- Megalodon for the Fediverse API
- PNPM for package distribution
- Fully mobile-compatible and responsive
- Compatible with Mastodon, Pleroma and Misskey
- Dark/light mode support (toggle coming soon)
- Beautiful animations
- Simple and clean interface
- Self-hostable (anyone can host it)
- Clientside only (stores all data in browser)
Planned features (coming soon™️):
Emoji reactions More timelines Placing CWs on posts
- Drag and drop files to upload
More files support
- Quote post rendering
Notifications Settings page
Running your own instance
First, clone the Codeberg repository:
git clone https://codeberg.org/CPlusPatch/fedibase.git cd fedibase
Then, install PNPM and Node.js 18.
To build and start:
pnpm build pnpm start
- Daikei helped me fix a couple of annoying bugs!
Licensed under GPLv3