Unofficial Android and web app for Formula 1 lovers!
- Box, Box! is copylefted libre software, licensed GPLv3+.
- No ads, no trackers or anything else.
- Get the latest stories of your favorite driver and his ranking, even without any Internet connection*.
If you want, you can know where he is born and other personal info (not very useful though)…
- In-app reader for all the editorial articles, with markdown!
- Watch all the latest videos with a dedicated tab and a swipe-up!
- Enjoy the app even at night with dark mode.
- Link to the highlights on YouTube of the qualifications and the race. (or even the sprint…)
- Wait till the next race with a countdown.
- Follow all the action on track with integrated WebView (live leaderboard).
- View the results of all the sessions (free practices, qualifying, sprints and races).
- Enjoy the race hub during a GP!
*You need to have Internet connection in order to refresh the data…
|Home News||Formula 1 API||https://api.formula1.com|
|Home Videos||Formula 1 API||https://api.formula1.com|
|Articles search||SearXNG||9 instances|
|Standings (Q, S and R)||Ergast API||https://ergast.com/mrd|
|Standings (FP, Q, S and R)||Formula 1 Archives||https://formula1.com|
|Live Timing||Formula 1||https://formula1.com|
Help translate Box, Box! on Hosted Weblate
- Create a file named [your language ISO code, like en, fr, etc].arb Theses files are used by Flutter to provide you the translation.
- Translate this file to your language (only the text between the quotes).
- Finally, make a pull request or an issue and attach the code to it.
The app is currently available in:
- 🇬🇧 English
- 🇫🇷 French
- 🇨🇳 Simplified Chinese, thanks to Ahoo Ng (五号电)
- 🇩🇪 German, thanks to @RekZix
- 🇭🇺 Hungarian, thanks to @thereeroyz
- 🇮🇹 Italian, thanks to @atilluF
- 🇳🇴 Norwegian, thanks to @comradekingu
- 🇵🇹 Portuguese, thanks to @Alexthegib
- 🇮🇳 Punjabi & Hindi, thanks to @ShareASmile
- 🇪🇸 Spanish, thanks to @inigochoa
- 🇹🇷 Turkish, thanks to @metezd
and thanks to the other translators!
Box, Box! is Free Software: You can use, study, share, and improve it at will. Specifically you can redistribute and/or modify it under the terms of the [GNU General Public License](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
I'm developing this app in my free time, so I appreciate feedback and welcome PRs!
(Box, Box! is unofficial software and in no way associated with the Formula 1 group of companies.)
Some interesting Formula 1 related projects: