You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||2 weeks ago|
|LICENSE||2 months ago|
|README.md||2 weeks ago|
|adaway-backup.json||2 months ago|
|hosts||2 weeks ago|
BlinJail's PrivMod Hosts
This is a repo for the hosts file used in my PrivMod guide, and also my personal hosts file.
Last updated: 10/6/2021
- Download the source code in zip (or tar.gz) from the Releases (or the download repository button).
- Unzip (or un-tar) the source code into a folder of choice.
- Hosts file and/or adaway-backup.json is now ready to use.
- StevenBlack Unified + gambling + social
- Jorgu81 Google
- Jorgu81 Mozilla
- Jorgu81 Microsoft
- Jorgu81 SpyMicrosoft
- This hosts file can be marked as a malware by Windows Defender (and probably some other Windows "antivirus" software) because it blocks Windows telemetry domains. Either disable Windows Defender's RTP, tune your antivirus solution so it doesn't give a damn about your hosts, or, even better, don't interact with the hosts on Windows 10 (and above if Microsoft goes for it).
- This hosts file are generated by the AdAway app, so you're probably better off using the sources above. An adaway-backup.json is also available for easy input of the sources in AdAway.
- Hosts file are provided as-is, with no guarantee of updates / fixes when there's any issues.
- AdAway for stuff like the hosts & the app
- StevenBlack for his complete hosts (this hosts use his Unified hosts + gambling + social)
- Jorgu81 for his hosts (Google, Mozilla, Microsoft, Samsung, SpyMicrosoft)
- John Wu for Magisk
- And anyone else who definitely should receive credits that I didn't mention