When opening the app, you always land on this screen:
- Clicking on the app name/the info symbol at the top displays information about the app.
- At the top right, the theme can be changed by clicking on the colored circle.
- The x to the right of the source language can be used to delete the entered text.
- To translate a text, enter it in the field below the source language where it says "type to translate...". The translation then appears under the target language.
- To the right of the target language is a button for copying the translation and a button for sharing the translation.
- At the bottom of the app, you can swap the two languages in the middle using the arrows.
- Click on a language (at the bottom) to change it.