[BUG] Automatic translate #1

Closed
opened 6 months ago by GrimPixel · 1 comments

Summary

  • Summarize the bug encountered concisely

Text is translated automatically, so it says that I used up my 15 times before I finish typing.

Steps to reproduce

Expected behaviour

  • Tell us what should happen

Actual behaviour

  • Tell us what happens

Environment data

  • Android version:

  • Device model:

  • Stock or customized system:

  • LibreTranslator app version:

Relevant screenshots

  • Paste any relevant screenshots
### Summary - Summarize the bug encountered concisely Text is translated automatically, so it says that I used up my 15 times before I finish typing. ### Steps to reproduce 1. 2. 3. ### Expected behaviour - Tell us what should happen ### Actual behaviour - Tell us what happens ### Environment data - Android version: - Device model: - Stock or customized system: - LibreTranslator app version: ### Relevant screenshots - Paste any relevant screenshots
GrimPixel added the
bug
label 6 months ago
Beowulf self-assigned this 6 months ago
Beowulf closed this issue 6 months ago
Owner

I have increased the timeout from when a server request is executed from 500ms to 750ms (means, if no more typing has been done for 750ms, the current text is sent to the server and translated). Hope this fixes the problem.

King regards
Beowulf

I have increased the timeout from when a server request is executed from 500ms to 750ms (means, if no more typing has been done for 750ms, the current text is sent to the server and translated). Hope this fixes the problem. King regards Beowulf
Sign in to join this conversation.
No Milestone
No Assignees
2 Participants
Notifications
Due Date

No due date set.

Dependencies

No dependencies set.

Reference: BeoCode/LibreTranslator#1
Loading…
There is no content yet.