ci/woodpecker/push/build Pipeline was successful Details
ci/woodpecker/cron/nightly Pipeline was successful Details
Eternity (formerly Infinity for Lemmy)
A Lemmy client for Android written in Java. It's a fork of the Infinity for Reddit project, currenty in early development.
Action Items for Eternity
Eternity is currently in the early stages of development. Expect many unfinished features and bugs!
- Implementation of basic post browsing feature
- Support for multiple account handling
- Functionality for post upvotes/downvotes
- Functionality to browse comments
- Capability for creating a new post
- Ability to create comments
- Edit/Delete posts and comments
- Basic inbox
- Elimination of code/string references specific to Reddit
- Incorporation of private messaging feature
- Feature for saving posts/comments
- Resolving links
- Account editing function
- Multi community view?
First off, thanks for taking the time to contribute! Contributions are what makes the open source community such an amazing place to learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
If you have a suggestion that would make this better, please fork the repo and create a pull request. It's better to also open an issue describing the issue you want to fix. But it is not required.
Don't forget to give the project a star! Thanks again!
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
You can alos help Eternity by translating it to your native langugage! Translations are done via Weblate!
You can also contribute by reporting bugs
Distributed under the AGPL-3.0 License. See LICENSE for more information.
@firstname.lastname@example.org - (Owner)
Project Link: https://codeberg.org/Bazsalanszky/Eternity