|Pere Lev 723c6127da|
/!\ work in progress!
Anvil is a web client app for interacting with federated forges. It's meant to allow you to:
- Create an account of a federated forge
- Browse software projects
- Create and manage your software projects
- Create and manage teams and organizations
- Participate and interact with software projects: Repo, issues, PRs, CI, etc. etc.
It's meant to be deployed in 3 ways:
- Tauri app, packaged with Flatpak, that you can install on your desktop
- Independent fully-client-side hosted app you can access using a web browser and connect to any forge (we will probably host one on Anvil's website for convenient outreach, but anyone can host on their server)
- Hosted app served by federated forge servers as their default UI, supporting both multi-page mode with pre-rendered pages and regular single-page mode
Status (May 2023): Implementation is in very early initial stages.
Install NodeJS. Recommended method: FNM.
Launch development server:
npm run dev # or start the server and open the app in a new browser tab npm run dev -- --open
Quick overview of the structure of the codebase:
This repo was started via
npm create skeleton-app@latest with the "Welcome"
More components can be added using
We haven't yet installed adapters for the target environments. Coming soon.
To create a production version of the app:
npm run build
To preview the production build:
npm run preview
Software freedoms (a.k.a license)
GNU AGPL v3 or later. For the legal detail, see