|AnarkioCrypto 16fa43fe35||3 months ago|
|LICENSE||3 months ago|
|README.md||3 months ago|
|RobotoCondensed-Bold.ttf||3 months ago|
|RobotoCondensed-Light.ttf||3 months ago|
|RobotoCondensed-Regular.ttf||3 months ago|
|bech32-buffer.min.js||3 months ago|
|favicon.png||3 months ago|
|feeds_api.js||3 months ago|
|feeds_rss.js||3 months ago|
|index.html||3 months ago|
|jquery.min.js||3 months ago|
|search.png||3 months ago|
|style.css||3 months ago|
|xml2json.js||3 months ago|
Buy and sell products, services and jobs for Bitcoin. (https://sovrnbitcoiner.com/get-started-with-bitcoin-circular-economies/)
Simple webpage that fetches and displays Nostr posts with the hashtag #nostrmarket.
Currently uses Nostr.band's RSS (feeds_rss.js) or API (feeds_api.js) to fetch posts.
- RSS: https://rss.nostr.band/feeds/ff85/1fd07514e0473b3da6bc4a151827e1d1776a9040e856006594e3fadd2f2dff85.xml
- API: https://nostr.realsearch.cc/nostr?method=search&q=%23nostrmarket%20-filter%3Aspam&p=0
Preview it here: https://nostr.bitejo.com
To install, just download the zip and extract it to your web host. Change the hashtag in feeds_api.js if you want to display other data.
Publish a listing
Write a post with the hashtag #nostrmarket and one of these tags #selling #buying #service #job using your regular Nostr client and your listing will display on the webpage.
Order a listing
Click on the listing to message the seller with your regular Nostr client.
Nostr Market does not process payments. Contact the seller to pay them directly with Bitcoin.
- Make a UI that is more similar to Ebay, Etsy, etc.
- [Done] Add regex to scrape price (listed in BTC or sats)
- Add a product form for easier formatting and search, e.g.:
- Type: Selling
- Title: Thinkpad T480
- Description: Refurbished Lenovo Thinkpad T480 in excellent condition.
- Photo: https://imgur.com/thinkpad.jpg
- Price: 0.015 BTC
- Location: United States (worldwide shipping)
- Use a CLI client to fetch #nostrmarket posts (to reduce API load)
- Cache posts (for speed and reduced API load)
- Convert photos to thumbnails on the backend or via an API (to use less mobile data)
A more complex system...
- A more complex system could use different post types:
- Instead of a profile, you have a store
- Instead of posts, you have products
- Instead of comments, you have reviews
- Instead of private messages, you have orders
- Payments could be implemented via Zaps
- Each marketplace has its own channel/tag that users can subscribe to
- Either public or invite-only (e.g. for local marketplaces)
- Implementation of a Lightning Escrow
- Possibly with a marketplace of mediators, like Bitrated.com
- Autofulfill for digital products
- Example: Receive a download link for an e-book or a gift card code, as soon as your Zap is detected
- Client ideas
- An ecommerce frontend like WooCommerce for online stores
- A simple classifieds frontend like Craigslist for one-time sales
- Possibly a Gofundme/Kickstarter frontend where donations are Zaps
I probably won't start to work on this anytime soon, so feel free to take this concept and build something with it.
- Global search: https://nostr.band
- NIP-19 hex to note conversion: https://github.com/slowli/bech32-buffer
- XML to JSON conversion: https://github.com/abdolence/x2js
This code is in the public domain. Feel free to use it for your own projects.