||2 weeks ago|
|.idea||2 weeks ago|
|app||2 weeks ago|
|fastlane/metadata/android/en-US||1 year ago|
|gradle/wrapper||1 month ago|
|.gitignore||1 year ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|build.gradle||1 month ago|
|gradle.properties||2 years ago|
|gradlew||2 years ago|
|gradlew.bat||2 years ago|
|settings.gradle||2 years ago|
Post a photo quickly to the Fediverse.
Open, Click, Shared!
- connect FediPhoto client with your fediverse account (mastodon, pleroma and pixelfed*) to retrieve auth token.
- multiple accounts are supported.
- you'll be requested to concede this permissions
- configure status settings
- multiple status configurations are supported.
- tap on main screen to open camera, take picture and click on check mark icon (bottom right)
- it's done!! FediPhoto will publish your status and will receive a confirmation message afterwards
- PixelFed does not allow direct posts via the API as far as I can determine.
- Not working if PixelFed's 2FA is enabled (this happens with any client).
FediPhoto does NOT collect any personal data and/or information. It works locally on your device and information about your account is not shared or stored.
Bug Reports & Contributions
Please open a github issue with detailed information about the problem
Contribute making feature requests and code contributions
Contact translators for translation issues
Translate FediPhoto UI
- Fork this repository
- Add value-XX folder to app/src/main/res/ directory
- where XX is Android's language ISO-639-1 code
- Copy strings.xml from values folder into this new created folder for your language
- Translate it and make a PR to this repository